Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Birthday is Finally Over

It could not happen fast enough, if you ask me.  No cupcakes for the dog.  No cake for the dog.  No pierogies or pizza or stromboli or anything tasty for the dog.  And even when my people bring home a doggie bag - or THREE - do you think they would share it with me?  No.  Even when the name of the bag that holds deliciousness says "this is for the dog" I still do not get any.

So I am happy that the birthday foolishness is done.  I am not a fan.

However, I am a fan of the pretty-paper-picture-story pages that Boss makes.  Even if they take forever to make or contain pictures that do not have enough color or pages that do not feature me.  Which I am not happy to say is most of them.  Another reason I am not a fan of this birthday.

The last page of the obsessive birthday book.  I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment