Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Because Everyone Has a Blog

Hi!

My name is Grey, and I am a dog.

Baloney, you say?  Yeah, baloney!  I like baloney.  And pepperoni and chicken - chicken in a can! - and Greenies and fish sandwiches and -

Sorry.  See, I am a dog, and I am a very simple dog.  Which is why I am writing a blog.  My people are not very simple.  In fact, they are too busy and complicated to keep up with a blog, so I am doing it for them.  This is just one of the services I offer, being a very simple dog, with complicated people. 

In fact, as I write this, my people are at a baseball game.  Talker and Player left on their bikes, and then Big One followed in his car.  I like going for car rides.  I stick my nose just slightly out the window because I do not like it when the wind gets in my eyes.  I want to see what I am smelling and I cannot if I am blinking and tearing up like crazy.  Plus it is not cool to be crying if another dog sees me.  I have been to lots of places in the car and sometimes I even get to go for a ride in the van!  Oh.  The van.  Now I remember.  That is what Boss drove to the game a little later, but I think she would rather work on her pretty-paper-picture-story pages.  At least, I think that is what the little shriek meant when the timer went off. 

So that is pretty much it.  I will keep track of what is going on with my people and record their stuff here for you.  Simple, right?

Right.  Because I am a very simple dog with complicated people.

No comments:

Post a Comment