Thursday, July 12, 2012

Already Not Going Very Well

Hoo boy.

Can you believe it?  Just my second post and already Boss is having issues with me.  I thought I would share one of her pretty-paper-picture-story pages that took the last three days to do and all I got was crabbiness.  Boss waved her arms around and counted for me on her fingers.  I know how to count.  All the emphatic talking was not necessary.  Turns out there are three problems with my great idea, according to Boss.

Problems:
  1. Boss has pictures of people who are not our people on the pretty-paper-picture-story pages that took the last three days to do.  Boss thinks it is rude to show pictures of people who are not our people on the blog.  I do not understand this.  People look very much the same; who would know?  Now... if I was sharing scratch-and-sniffs of people not our people on the blog, that would be different.  And it could possibly be rude if they smelled wrong, but even smells not our smells on the blog would be a fantastic thing, I think.  I will Google that later to see how that can be done. 
  2. Boss is irritated that I keep mentioning that the pretty-paper-picture-story pages took the last three days to do.  I am sorry, Boss, but it did.  Boss is gone most of the day doing who knows what and then goes to watch Player at the baseball games and also takes me for a walk two times a day (see, I can count!).  I also do not understand this.  I mean, I understand taking me for walks.  This is very important and is also very interestingly related to smells again.  I need to go for walks so I can smell what is going on while I am not out on a walk.  But I think Boss needs to manage her time more wisely and not just disappear for most of the day if she wants me to not mention that it took three days to make the pretty-paper-picture-story pages.
  3. Boss wishes I would just call the pretty-paper-picture-story pages "scrapbook pages" or "layouts."  Whatever.  That suggestion smells like last winter's squirrel farts in a high wind.  That is a dog analogy meant for you to understand that "layout" does not describe anything, just like last winter's squirrel farts in a high wind do not smell like anything and leaves you wondering if there are any squirrels here at all.  
At this point, you should have figured out that Boss got her name for a reason.  She is what my people call "a control freak" but usually not when Boss is around.  When Boss is around, my people call her "princess" instead but I do not understand why as she is not a teacup chihuahua or a fancy poodle.  But I am smarter than Boss.  Because you will see that I got my way. 

After all the emphatic talking and unnecessary counting, I gave Boss puppy-dog eyes.  And put my ears down.  And whined, just a little.  Nothing over the top.  I am a simple, but subtle, dog.  Boss caved.  But I can not blame her because I am awesome at being adorable.  See my profile picture if you do not believe me.

Solutions:
  1. Boss will let me share parts of her pretty-paper-picture-story pages when she shows people who are not our people.  Even if it took three days to make.
  2. I do not lie.  If Boss does not like me to mention it took three whole long days to make the pretty-paper-picture-story pages, then Boss needs to manage her time better.  Three days!  Three days!  Threeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyys!
  3. I am a dog.  I call them how I see them.  Or smell them.  My blog, my words.  Oh, and it did not take me three days to figure that out.    
So now I will show you parts of the pretty-paper-picture-story pages that took three days to make.  She made it for a "scraps" challenge over at the message board behind the scenes at The ScrapRoom.  Boss invites you to check that out... and totally made me type that last part.  I do not understand what that means.  Except that Boss is, well, the boss.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment