Thursday, August 2, 2012

The August Reveal Has Happened!

I want to tell you that the "August Reveal" words have happened over at The ScrapRoom! All the secret paper is no longer secret and you can look at it over and over and over and over again and make happy faces and sounds at it. I do not understand this. It is paper. It is not as exciting as a hamburger wrapper in the grass next to the sidewalk. Oh! Yes! Hamburger wrappers in the grass next to the sidewalk are worth looking at over and over and over and over again and making happy faces and sounds over! But Boss does not agree. Boss suggests I make a clever linky thing to show you the secret paper that is no longer a secret. Look! A clever linky thing to the secret paper that is no longer a secret! Boss made a big sigh at me. She now suggests I make a clever linky thing to show you the wonderful things that can be made with the secret paper that is no longer a secret. Look! A clever linky thing to the wonderful things that can be made with the secret paper that is no longer a secret! Boss is not finding me funny. Boss says you should look at all the pretty-paper-picture-story pages and cards and love them all. I will tell you that you can and should but you should like the ones Boss did in the "Doubleshot" section just a tiny bit more than the other ones. Boss has now become slightly irritated with me. But I do not care. I am a fan of Boss. And I will make you some close-ups of the pretty-paper-picture-story pages that Boss made for The ScrapRoom so you can enjoy them almost as much as a hamburger wrapper in the grass next to the sidewalk!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment