Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Fixed The Blog Posts of Boss, Part 2

So sometimes Boss writes blog posts all by herself for Evalicious and The ScrapRoom.  I think this is cuteness of Boss.  But I secretly am thinking that I could have done a better job of explaining the pictures and writing the words, so I am going to redo the blog posts of Boss here just for you.  I am sure she would appreciate this thoughtfulness by me.  I am very good like that.  In fact, Boss says I am the bestest dog she has ever had, so I am sure this is one of the things that makes me even better than bestest!

If you want to read the words of Boss herself, you can go here for the post about making this pretty-paper-picture-story page.  But it is not that good.  Just saying.  You know that dogs can not lie.  Not ever.


Boss Very Much Overuses the Word "Seriously"

So Boss references this post where she gushes about how much she loved some Evalicious deliciousness.  I think this is the cheating words.  I think is is not very good blogger etiquette to reference yourself when you are writing a blog post.  All the content should be brand new all the time.  But that is only my opinion.  Clearly it is not the opinion of Boss.

Also in the post, Boss says the "seriously" word about five billion times.  I am not exaggerating.  Boss is terrible bad at repeating the same words over and over and over and OVER again.  This is why I generally write most of the blog posts around here.  I know how to properly use words and be concise and manage my content.

Boss explains that she makes a mess of a lot of stuff piled on top of pictures of a mess but somehow her mess is okay and the mess made by Talker and Player and Big One is not okay.  And she used the word "seriously" here.
Boss says the "seriously" word again.  Which I am sure is not surprising to you.  She also says that she used the pink messy stuff because she is a mean person.  I am believing this.
Boss shows the words on the pretty-paper-picture-story page.  Which has the word "seriously" on it a bunch of times also.  Does anyone else find this ridiculousness?
Boss says the "evidence" word here and not the "seriously" word.  I am seriously not believing that.  (Oh, yes, that was written very much sarcastic.  Can you tell?)
Yes, Boss says the "seriously" word again.  It is just bad news when Boss writes her own blog posts.  I am very much apologizing for her, but what can I do?  I am just a very simple dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment