Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boss Gets Chatty, or March 2013 Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages

I am not sure if you have noticed, but sometimes Boss takes more than one picture a day.  Sometimes she is using the camera more than she promised she would.  I do not know if this is the "extra credit points" words or actually the "obsession" word.  But if this keeps up, there will be many many MANY teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages to show you.  I am not sure if Blogger will work with this many pictures, but I will try.  I am having a competition with Blogger.  I am sure that even though I am a very simple dog, I am still smarter than Blogger.

This is where Boss would do a fist pump and yell "bring it!" but I will merely stare menacingly at the computer and click the "publish" button.

Blogger, I win this time.  Rematch next month?

March 2013 Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boss is very sorry for the blurry words but she says they are rude and crude.  And somehow they are okay for the family to read but not you.  Apparently you have a sensitive nature.  Or Boss doesn't want you to gasp and say the "oh my!" words.  But Boss left you the partial "punch line" words so you can use your imaginations for the rest.
Boss used the blurry thing on this page too.  Boss has rules about publishing all the names of the teachers on the internets.  The rules are 1) do not do it, and 2) always follow rule number one.
 

So there you go.  Just as Boss promised, the worrying over the "cancer" word was not necessary after all.  And life continues to happen anyway.  And, as of last Saturday... all the truffles are gone.  I am sad about that.  I did not get a single one.  But Boss says it is not her fault as the mom-of-Boss said to not share them with me.  I think that woman hates me.  Good thing she is married to Mr. Larry.  All the cookies he gives me makes up for the poor behavior of mom-of-Boss.  Maybe.  I think Mr. Larry owes me now.  That was a lot of truffles to not get to eat.

And once again I will not be publishing a very long and ridiculous supply list.  I really did mean it when I suggested you just buy everything at Evalicious and get The ScrapRoom kits.  It is really much easier that way.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment