Thursday, April 4, 2013

Boss Is a Big Fan of Continuity, or January 2013 Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages

Boss is talking again.  A lot.  I mean, A LOT.  She is done with the big pile of teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages and wants me to share them but she has gotten so excited about how the teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages have turned into the story of the family that she just can not stop talking about how wonderful it is, BUT.

Yes, BUT.  Wonderful, BUT.  That is a comma there, people.  Do not get excited.  We are not talking about french poodles here, but we certainly could.  If I was the sort of dog that looked at french poodles, I mean.  And I am not.  Very often.  I mean, never!

Boss is saying these teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages are wonderful but there is a problem.  And somehow the problem is me?  Yes, that is correct.  I just checked my understanding of the situation and the situation is that the teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages are wonderful but I am a problem because I shared them willy-nilly and now there is not a cohesive story of continuityness.  Continuityism.  Continuitisticly-like.  Stuff in order.

At this time I would like to point out that Boss contributed to the problem by working on the teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages out of order.  But apparently that is the "digression" word as Boss would like me to get back on track.  And the track that I will get back on is the one where I am a hero and lazy at the same time.  Yes, that is correct.  I have solved this problem.  I have done this by doing something called "repackaging the same content in a new and different way" which may be worth listing on my resume when I am trying to get a job in the marketing business.

So even though you have already seen most of these teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages, I will pretend you have not.  But they will be special and new because they are all in order and you will get to experience what life is like around here in almost-but-not-quite-real-time-because-this-is-from-two-months-ago-already. 

January 2013 Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages
 













So that is the January month around here.  If you notice, I think Boss took more pictures of soup and the weather than me.  This is a disappointmentness to me.  I will keep a close eye on this for next time.  Oh, and next time will be next week with the teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages from the February month.  And then a little later with the teeny pretty-paper-picture-story pages from the March month.  Boss has a plan and she has informed me of it.  And she has pepperoni, so I am thinking that the plan is a marvelous one! 

Oh, and please do not be asking about the supply list.  It would be easier for me if you just went and signed up for a subscription to The ScrapRoom and bought everything in the Evalicious store.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment