Friday, November 30, 2012

Look, a Squirrel!

Ha ha!  Made you look!  Oh, that is really funny and I am wagging my tail.  A lot.  A LOT.  But I am not wagging my tail at you, I am wagging my tail with you.  Right?  Yes, I thought so.

I was trying to come up with a clever way to tell you about the December reveal happening over at The ScrapRoom but I could not think of anything and Boss is not very helpful because she is the "busy" word and the "playing with yarn" words and the "seriously annoyed that the dog can not come up with a title all by himself" words and "I am not talking to the dog because his breath smells like that dead bird he just ate" words.

So I will leave Boss and her drama to herself.

But it was the words of Boss that made me think of the title, so I am thinking I am actually clever for getting her to help me after all!  Boss said the "dead bird" words and then I thought of other things that are delicious and delightful and lots of things came to mind.  Some I have mentioned before, like dead snails and happythankfulgivingness hams and hamburger wrappers and buttons and fish sandwiches.  Others I have not mentioned before, like squirrels, but that is just because there are so many delicious things in the world and I have not tasted them all.  Yet.

Speaking of delicious things I have not tasted yet, you can go to The ScrapRoom and see the pretty-paper-picture-story pages and cards that Boss and the rest of the team made for December.  And then come back here and try to find the squirrel in these up close pictures that Boss made of her pretty-paper-picture-story pages.  I bet that you do not find it.  Yes I am wagging my tail a lot.  A LOT!

That is not a squirrel.
That is not a squirrel.
And that is not a squirrel.  I can not believe you actually thought there was a squirrel in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment