Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello Evalicious Friends!

So Boss tells me that we might be getting some new friends coming over from Evalicious today!  That means she wants me to be clear that this is the right blog to be coming to so that people do not click on the link from Evalicious and come here and then notice that this blog is not exactly what they were expecting and then click back to Evalicious and then click on the link there and come back here and say "I don't know what's going on, but I'm trying to get to Theresa's blog and I keep linking up to a blog that is apparently written by a dog with questionable grammar and atrocious run-on sentences."  Because that would be sad because you are in the right place!  And I am saying hello to you!  And I apologize in advance for my grammar but I do say right up in the upper right-hand corner of this blog that I am simple.  This means I get what is called "a free pass" for all that grammar stuff.

But I am maybe not being very clear.  I am maybe not being very clear because I am quite excited because Boss is jumping up and down and squealing girly little squeals and flapping her hands and making happy smiley faces at everyone this week because she is going to be designing for the Evalicious design team!  YES!!!  Can you believe it???  Boss is awesomeness.  She really, really is, and I hope you love her as much as I do.  Well.  Except she is not going to take you for walks or let you eat dead snails when she is not looking or let you sit in the car just for fun.

Go here and see what the fuss is all about.  I think you should buy me some of the new stamps because Boss is not letting me use her credit cards after what happened last time.
So I am saying hello to you and I am wagging my tail and am really REALLY happy for Boss that she gets to be hanging out with you and playing with Evalicious stuff!  Welcome to this blog and feel free to scroll and read and click to make pictures bigger and just have fun.  Because having fun is what we are about.  Oh, and cupcakes.  We are about the cupcakes.  Well.  Boss is about the cupcakes and I am hoping to someday have one.  But Boss is reminding me of the ham I just stole so I will be quiet about the cupcakes for a little bit longer. 

Oh.  One more thing.  I should warn our new Evalicious friends to not read the guest blogger posts.  They are completely the idea of Boss and sometimes, like this time, her ideas are not that clever.  That is because asking the bat crazy cat and this new cat to write blog posts results in terrible insulting posts that are poorly done and full of lies.  So maybe our new friends should not read those posts at all.  And maybe our old friends and peoples should not read them either.  In fact no one should read those posts.

So thank you for coming over to the blog of Boss.  She is still very super excited and keeps saying the "awesomeness!" word.  I think she will be like that for a very long time.  And that is awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Evalicious DT! That is definitely awesomeness ;) Cupcakes for everyone!

    ReplyDelete