Thursday, August 15, 2013

Player and Talker are Missing, or June Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages

Not that I want to alarm anyone, but Player and Talker are missing and Boss and Big One do not seem to care.  No, they do not.  In fact, they are somewhat giddy and have been drinking wine and eating popcorn and saying things about how the house stays amazing clean when no one is home to mess it up.  So by this I know that they know that Player and Talker are missing and I know that they know that I know because they have said I will have to walk with them since the boys are not home.  I am a little concerned for my safety.  Yes, I will say it.  What if they walk me somewhere and leave me there?  What if the bat crazy cat is right and Talker is really an organ-harvesting zombie and this is just the beginning of how it will end horribly for us all?  What if the boys never come home and I will have to sleep in the bed of Talker all by myself?  And eat all the leftover popcorn by myself?  And get all of the extra attention from Boss and Big One?

Hm.  Maybe I will just wait and not be alarmed by where Player and Talker have gotten to.  It is actually quite nice to have the house so clean, is it not?  

June 2013 Teeny Pretty-Paper-Picture-Story Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment